About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Camping Weekend






Well, we are back from camping and I'm thrilled to be home....It rained all weekend, need I say more. We made the best of it, but I was tired and dirty. The triplets had a wonderful time and so did all the kids. The adults read, played some games, did some walking when the rain stopped every once in a while and tried to enjoy this new campground.

My daughter and I had packed up most of our stuff last night, so we got up early this morning and got on the road by 7:45, following my dad who also left early. I got home in plenty of time to clean out the car, get organized, do three loads of laundry, take a shower and pick up Nonni for church. Then, since it is Sunday, Nonni comes over to spend the day with us. We did more laundry and then had a nice picnic/cookout outside - because it was beautiful weather at home!!! I just finished cleaning out the chicken coop and decided to go online and see what is happening in the world...Oh, its Sunday, which means football has started.... Are you ready?

No comments: