About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Second Day - Sunday

I loved the idea of my blog. So much so, that I couldn't wait to write on the second day. We had a wonderful time at my girlfriend Cheryl's house last night. They are good friends and we met a lot of their friends too.

Today is a full day too. (Don't you just love holiday weekends where everyone is having a party?) We are taking my husband's grandmother (Nonni) to church this morning, then heading to my husband's cousins house for a little picnic. Then tonight we are headed to my girlfriend Cindy's house for cake and coffee for her son, Nicholas, who is my godson. I make him his favorite pretzel snacks. There isn't a name for them I don't think. I just make them every year for his birthday.

The weather is going to be wonderful again today, so we are lucky to be having a great Labor Day weekend.

No comments: