About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Husband

My husband and I have only been married for a year. He has been a part of my life for five years. I am extremely lucky to have found such a great guy. (Don't get me wrong, he does drive me nuts, sometimes, but don't they all!) He is a huge Steelers fan. So guess where he is headed today? Yep...Pittsburgh for the opening day game of the NFL. He packed last night and couldn't find his new Steelers yellow sunglasses and new Steelers hat...he searched for over an hour....and he finally found them....under the bed. The guy is a Steeler fan(atic)! He has everything imaginable that has a Steelers insignia.


Anyway, I got up at 5:00 to send him on his way with five other Steelers fan(atic)s. Imagine six men, all dressed in their favorite clothes, heading to their favorite city with 1,000,000 (probably more) other people dressed exactly like they are and doing the same thing they are. They say Steeler fans are the best fans and I think they are right. Guess what, he takes me to a game every year. Guess what else? He bought me the same type of clothes. And Guess what else..I love this man, so I wear these clothes.....Let's go Steelers - beat the Titans!

No comments: