About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, September 11, 2009

What a way to ruin the morning

I was organized this morning. The only thing I had to do was get the wood (all chopped and stacked in the side yard), into the barrel to put into the truck. I got four pieces in to the barrel and there it was...Mr. Snake, three inches below my fingertips. I couldn't see his face, thank goodness, just his body curled all up. What a way to ruin the morning....I can't get the image out of my head. I'm deathly afraid of snakes, no matter what kind or color or anything.

I keep saying to myself, "Think Happy Thoughts", but it isn't working....

No comments: