About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, September 14, 2009

Mondays...

Back to work today. My office manager has off, so I will be busy as I will get her work done also (to some extent). Lunch hour will be quick as I have to go the bank for my son and husband and get a Library book for my daughter. (The Scarlet Letter - Nathaniel Hawthorne).

I'll work a little late today as I have to get my daughter from cheer practice again along with two other girls from town. Unfortunately, that means missing my Boot Camp tonight, but I took a run this morning so that is good.

My husband was so happy to see me yesterday that he gave me a bear hug...unfortunately, as soon as he did it, I felt the pain... I'm not sure if he bruised a rib or pulled a muscle, but my back is killing me. This too shall pass, I keep telling myself. I thought the run this morning would help it, but it did not!

My first mother's club meeting of the year is tonight at my daughter's school. We do a lot of baking for all the different activities at the school and I met a lot of great people last year, so I'm looking forward to it again, this year.

No comments: