About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, September 11, 2009

Camping

After walking my daughter to the bus stop, I'm heading to work a little early because I took 1/2 day of vacation. My daughter and I are headed off to the campground this afternoon. I will pick her up from school and go straight to the campground. I am not sure if the weather is going to hold, but a little rain never hurt anyone, except maybe that wicked witch! I packed last night, and everything is ready to go into the car.

We are only going until Sunday morning, but we are going with my whole family. My parents, my sister, her husband and their triplets, my other sister, her husband and one daughter (their other two are in college), my brother, his wife and their two daughters and my other brother and his family cannot go. We are meeting my cousins up there t00! We have two tent campsites and two cabin sites for 16 people....

I'm bringing my computer with me, but who knows if we will have access to the internet. The campground is about 1-1/2 hours away. You gotta love these mini vacations. I have a book to read, cards to play and lots of people to talk to. I'll try to get some pictures posted too.

I'll miss my husband while we are camping, but I am sure he is a tired but happy camper this morning...He will be driving back from Pittsburgh on Saturday. Congrats, Steelers! It wasn't pretty, but it was a W.

No comments: