About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Friday Night Football

My daughter is a cheerleader. She goes to an all girls school and she cheers for a school which is all boys. She loves to cheer at football games. My husband coaches another high school football team. (These two teams do not play each other this year.) So Friday night, I went and watched my daughter cheer at one game and then we went to the last quarter of my husband's teams football game. My daughter's team won, my husband's team lost. Good thing I like football...

This is how Fridays will be for the season. And then on Sundays....the Pittsburgh Steelers!

No comments: