About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chocolate...

Okay, I love dark chocolate! Don't all women? The other evening, I had the craving for some dark chocolate. I asked my husband if we could go get some ice cream. My favorite kind is called Razzmanian Devil - it is made by a farm about 25 minutes away and it is vanilla ice cream with Dark Chocolate pieces and a swirl of raspberry sauce.


Well, we really didn't have the hour to go up the farm and back so we settled for the supermarket 5 minutes away and got the "replacement" - Friendly's Fudge Berry Swirl. It is actually frozen yogurt with the same ingredients and is really, really good.


I had two bowls....My craving was cured! Thank you, Friendly's.....

No comments: