About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, August 5, 2010

CSA Tomorrow

The CSA that I belong to usually posts (on Tuesday) what I will get in my box on Friday.  This is what I'm supposed to get:

· Half share

4 ears sweet corn
2 bunches carrots
onions and a garlic
1 lb summer squash
1 lb cucumbers
2 hot peppers
1 lb tomatoes
1 bunch kale
1 dozen eggs

I'll let you know if it changes and if I substitute the eggs......

So, here is the update of what I got:  8/6/10 at 1:00 pm:

4 ears of sweet corn
1 bunch of carrots
onion and garlic
1 zucchini
3 yellow squash
3 cucumbers
3 hot peppers
5 large tomatoes
1 bunch of kale
1 dozen eggs
Also I recd. three eggplant (white)

I love that place!!!!!!

No comments: