About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to School/Work Week

My daughter heads back to school on Wednesday and my son heads back to college this weekend.  AND my oldest son just got a job.  Life is good!!!!!!  (From a mom's perspective!)

My oldest got a job in his field in psychology.  It isn't a police officer job, but it can be a stepping stone.  He will be working with 5-13 year old boys in an alternative school.  The job is a 45 minute drive, but not so bad.  He has to go to HR this week and get all his paperwork done and then he will start in two weeks.  I'm very excited for him.  I think he is excited too, but kids that age, don't tell you that!

No comments: