About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Life in a nutshell!

I haven't been able to blog as life just keeps me busy.  I'm looking for some down time in a few weeks for a relaxing weekend in RI.  I hope it happens. 

Three more weeks until my daughter (and my son) start school again.  I can't wait....

Cheerleading has started and it is keeping Hope occupied with both coaching and cheering.  Thank Goodness because she was getting bored!  The two sons are working hard and saving some money this summer!  Hubby is working hard too. 

The chickens are doing well, the garden is doing okay.  Cancer keeps life interesting, and reading and cooking have been my refuge.  Zumba is hopping!  And work is work!  And that is my life in a nutshell.  

OH and one more thing....It's Shark Week.....(I love the Discovery Channel)

No comments: