About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm feeling my age (and I admit it)

I taught two Zumba classes this morning, back to back.  My legs are killing me!!!!  And Diane wants me to do a 5K tomorrow morning.  I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

I'm going to bed in 15 minutes!

2 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Oh my!!! Best wishes for the race. Hope it's early while the weather is nice!

Maria said...

Actually, it wasn't a race - we just ran 5K (3.1 miles) and I did it, so no complaints!!!! We went on the greenway which is 3.4 miles, so we did quite well!!

We shall see how my legs are today, though!! :)