About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, August 13, 2010

Misc.

Next weekend, we are taking off for a weekend to Newport, RI.  I really can't wait.  I hope the weather continues to stay the way it has all summer....But even if it rains, I'll still be on vacation!!!!

This week has been crazy....Five Zumba classes, Ran three times, Worked all week, did my church job, my attorney job and my condo assoc. job........I'm done!!!

Tonight, I'll go watch Eat, Pray, Love!!!  I haven't read the book yet (which I don't like to do), but I'll read the book next weekend!  I always prefer to read the book before I see the movie!

This afternoon, I have to get my daughter from cheerleading (the carpooling begins!) and get my CSA.  The farm sent out an e-mail of what I will be getting but it always changes a little bit, so I'll let you know.  But it looks like this Sunday, I'm making Bean/Kale Soup and Eggplant Parm.

Have a great day and I'm hoping the sun comes out here!

No comments: