About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Learning to accept change

This is an important week of changes.  School, work, life, weather....it all came in one shot.  Some of it good, some of it not so good.

We will get through it, we always do.  I'm trying to embrace the change and to realize that God has a plan with this change.  We just can't see His plan yet. 

  • The first day of school went off without a hitch for my daughter. 
  • My son has done all his HR preliminaries for the new job and has received his schedule - which is actually a good one. 
  • My other son leaves this weekend for Uconn.
  • The temperature dropped 20 degrees and the humidity is still gross (especially when you run). 
  • And cancer just likes to remind us that he is still around. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh boy, Maria! Change is something I am so very afraid of....
we lost our 16 year old son, Joshua 7 years ago in a car accident. At the time of our loss life was pretty close to perfect for us.
I don't know that we will ever see the planGod has for us.
Stop by my blog sometime....I wish I had more time but I need to go for now.
-Take care
cindy