About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Newport

We went to Newport RI, this past weekend.  We stayed with my sister-in-law and her family in their timeshare.  We had a great time.  The weather wasn't bad and when we needed it to stop raining, it did.  I think I really needed to get away for a couple of days and I'm so glad we did. 

Reality sets in on Mondays...back to work.  No complaints, though.  I have a few really good jobs, and I'm very lucky. 

Thank you, Inez and Dennis and Deanna for sharing your time with us. 

We hope to come again! 

No comments: