About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Rant

How does an ICE CREAM MAN NOT know that what a Chippedy Chocolaty is?????

I think they only changed the name from Chippedy Chocolaty to Candy Center Crunch about 5 years ago.....

I can't stand ignorance, even in the form of an ice cream man.........

FYI - The only ice cream I get from the ice cream man is chippedy chocolaty (for the last 47 years!)

Rant over!

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Why can't they leave good things be?!

P.S. I've left a link to the Owl and the Pussycat after your comment in my post. Take a look. Hope it brings a smile!