About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Good bye, brother

I said good bye to my son tonight (one of his nicknames is brother).  He packed his car and went off to his senior year of college.  The car was full and he was ready to head back.  He will unpack and start his classes tomorrow.  He has the same apartment so there really wasn't much for him (or I) to do.  One trip to BJ's for food, one trip to the cold room for supplies from me, three loads of laundry and he was ready to go.

Bittersweet.  I'll miss him!

No comments: