About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, January 24, 2011

And this is why my hens stay in the kitchen

Jenna from coldantlerfarm lost some hens last night.  Granted, she is farther north than I am and it was colder, but hens aren't the smartest animals and they didn't stay inside her coop and so, they froze to death.  And this is why my hens stay in the kitchen.  If you have a chance, take a look at her blog.  I have been reading her for years and she is pretty awesome!

I just hope the local feral cats were okay last night. 

Stay warm my friends....

No comments: