About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14th, 2010

As of 4:00 this afternoon, I can truly say that I now have two children (they are actually adults :)) who have graduated from the University of Connecticut. My goodness, where does the time go???? I am getting all weepy just thinking about how far they have come, the troubles they have endured, and how well they have fared!

I could not be any prouder!

Congratulations Dominic.....I can't wait to watch you walk in May!

PS - I need to change my profile information :)
PPS - he now has his own blog  http://www.thinkyoucantrain.blogspot.com//

No comments: