About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, January 16, 2011

CCD Lesson

Subject for the day:  Jesus' work of Healing, Anointing of the Sick and parts of Luke Chapter 8.

I figure they are all appropriate subject matters for right here, right now!  Healing, help and the miracles of Jesus.  It is very difficult to explain the Anointing of the Sick to 9 year olds......But they seem to get the fact that Jesus can do anything including raising a 12 year old girl from the dead.  I hope something I teach them sticks with them at each class but it is hard to tell!!!

No comments: