About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, January 29, 2011

So....

I know I wasn't going to discuss the weather...But...

My daughter walked into the dining room and said "mom, why is the dining room table full of water?"

We have a leak through the attic/roof.  Thank goodness the new roof rake just came in yesterday.  We did the back of the house yesterday and today, my son got on the front half of the roof and knocked the snow off - it took a few hours, there was so much!  Then, my daughter and I had to shovel all the snow he knocked off the roof.  It is all done now.  The leak in the dining room has slowed down, but the ceiling of the dining room doesn't look too good.

I seriously hate this weather.......

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh, you poor dear! We had that happen when we first moved to the farm in 2003. It's a mess, to say the least.

I hope things are better today!