About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, January 21, 2011

The week in review

Monday - My brother's surgery, worked all day, Zumba, then church
Tuesday - snow/rain/ice - went to work for only 6 hours, had to cancel Zumba
Wednesday - Work, cousin arrived from Cape Cod, dinner with family, Zumba
Thursday - Work all day - Another Free zumba class, babysit for Nonni
Friday - More Snow - 4 more inches, my brother came home from the hospital (Thank you for your prayers) and I made it to work for 11:00!

It definitely wasn't a boring week, and I'm thankful the sun is out right now, hopefully melting away that snow!!!!

I hope your week was a little less hectic!  I thought winters were supposed to be "down time"!  HA!

Just an FYI - there is a possibility of a BIG storm next week again - I guess it is Connecticut's turn this year!!!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

More snow for us here too, I'm afraid. Hope your next week is a bit better. :)

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

It has been strange, hasn't it?!

Hope this weekend gives you a little time to rest up and get ready for the next one.