About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Snow

We have about 15-16 inches right now (8:00 am) and it is still coming down quite heavily......I'll post the full amount when I go back out there.

We had a plow come and do the driveway and I did the front walk and the path to the chicken coop.  But there is a LOT of snow to move!  Hubby was able to go to work and hopefully he will call me when he gets there!

Enjoy the snow........

2 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

My goodness. I hope his drive home will be safe - the temperature is dropping quickly this afternoon.

Agreed, there's more snow than we can find places to pile it!

Maria said...

Hubby just made it home - the roads are all fine. The driveway, the patio and the walkways are done (my back is killing me!). You are right, there is no where to put any more snow......I pray we don't get any more for a while, but I think we will!! :)