About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, January 14, 2011

Zumba...

After taking a little break through the holidays, I will start back up at the end of January teaching four Zumba classes a week. 

Next week, I have a free demo class at Orangewood East on Tuesday night (snow date is Thursday night) and then on Wednesday night we have a free demo class at the DVCC.  Everyone is welcome to come to either of these.  Let me know if you need more info or directions!



2 comments:

Nancy said...

Good for you! I wish I was close enough to check it out! I bet you are an awesome instructor. :)

Maria said...

Thanks, Nancy. It is a LOT of fun and a great workout. I have been doing it for a year and I love it. Too bad you are only about 2000 miles away! :)