About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, August 22, 2011

Blogging Vacation

I have been extremely busy this weekend and life can get a little hectic....A birthday party, a graduation party and a wedding this weekend....not to mention, more canned salsa, a chocolate zucchini cake (that my daughter took out of the oven too early and I couldn't serve), Zumba, work at the church, etc....

So since I don't think I've ever taken a blogging vacation, I'm taking one this week.

I'll be back on Friday with the CSA update and pictures and a canning night that I am having on Thursday....

Have a beautiful week and I hope your weather is as good as ours is supposed to be!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Have a great time off Maria. Looking forward to your CSA post since my garden is not performing very well this year. :)