About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Monday Night

On Monday night, after dinner outside on the patio (we could eat outside almost every night until Irene), I began weeding.

I know I have mentioned on this blog the weeds are prolific this year.  So, at 7:00 I started.  At about 7:40, I looked at my wrist, because I thought I got scratched and there was this little fellow (or one just like him!):


The sting hurt like hell!  I put some medication on it, and it did ease the pain. 

About an hour later, my arm felt so weird...almost like it was drunk....(my daughter got a kick out of that description).  It felt lethargic and weak and slow.  The rest of me was fine, though!

Tuesday afternoon, it still felt pretty odd and the bite area was red and sore, but otherwise fine.

This is only the third time I have ever been bit by a bee in my life.  I don't recommend it!

No comments: