About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Momentous Moment (for Mom)

My youngest heading off to Senior year in high school this past week.....

Where does the time go?  So sad, yet so happy.  Totally mixed emotions.......




There is so much I can say about her....sure she is a 17 year old girl who drives her mother nuts with mood swings monthly...she has a mouth that talks back when it shouldn't, she lets drama rule her life with friends (until I have to explain that it isn't worth it)...BUT, she is friendly and kind to the elderly and children, a very hard worker at all her jobs, if I leave a list of chores, she will do it all, she LOVES to cheer and she is just a good kid.  And to think, that I had no plans to have a third child!  Thank you God for speaking to me!

No comments: