About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Zucchini Fritters

I have been meaning to make these zucchini fritters for weeks now and I just couldn't find the time, but this weekend, I was able to make two batches!  And I found out how easy they are to make!

The recipe is from Food and Wine, August 2011 by Mario Batali given to me by my friend Catie (who loves to cook!).

We ate the first batch, which was delicious.  One batch went into the freezer to take as a app to a party that I am going to.

The fritters are different then what you might expect....they are actually creamy in the middle from the ricotta, but delicious and so very easy to make!  Make sure you squeeze some lemon on them!!

 This is the batter.

 The first batch being fried.

Almost done!

No comments: