About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Garden update

The hail really ruined the squash and pumpkin plants - the leaves are full of holes and the plants themselves were just pulverized.  The herbs never really took off this year.  I'm not sure why, because last year they did so well.  The tomatoes are coming in good and surprise, surprise so are the cucumbers.  (I haven't been able to grow a cucumber in years!)  The pea plants were beautiful, but they really never produced.  I won't know about the potatoes for another month, but I'm hoping!   I am relying a lot on the CSA this year.  CSA for this week will be posted tomorrow!

At least I still get my four eggs a day from my beautiful ladies!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

At least you tried Maria. :)